Clofenac SR 100mg – 10 Pcs
Generic Name: Diclofenac
Analgesic & Anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs)
Manufacturer:Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Indication: Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, low back pain and other acute musculo-skeletal disorders such as frozen shoulder, tendinitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis, sprain, strain and dislocation, ankylosing spondylitis, acute gout, pain in orthopedics, dental and other minor surgery.
Dosage & Administration: Adults
- Enteric coated tablet: A total of 75-150 mg daily given in two or three divided doses.
- Sustained release tablet: One tablet daily, taken whole with liquid, preferably during meal.
- Suppository: 75-150 mg daily in divided doses.
- Gel: Depending on the painful site to be treated, 2-4 g gel may be applied 3-4 times daily.
- Enteric coated tablet: 1-3 mg/kg per day in divided doses.
- Sustained release tablet: Not recommended.
- Suppository: 1-3 mg/kg body weight in divided doses.
Preparation: Clofenac® 50 Tablet: Box containing 20x10’s tablets in blister pack. Clofenac® DT: Box containing 5 x 10 Clofenac® DT in blister pack. Clofenac® 100 SR Tablet: Box containing 10x10’s tablets in blister pack. Clofenac® 12.5 Suppository: Box containing 2x5’s suppositories in blister pack. Clofenac® 25 Suppository: Box containing 3x5’s suppositories in blister pack. Clofenac® 50 Suppository: Box containing 4x5’s suppositories in blister pack. Clofenac® 20 Gel: Tube containing 20 gm Gel.
There are no reviews yet.